I have had charter spectrum tv and internet for 3 years.Sometimes tv dropped for a small period of time but other than that I have found the service incredible.

Brilliant internet speed plus device connectivity is so simple with apps on smart tv automatically aligning with my charter account. Mobile devices also very easy to connect and sign in to. Recently moved to a different state that does not have spectrum and in comparison the service is very poor.

Tv system nowhere near as user friendly and customer service not easy to access.Customer service I always felt was valued with charter and issues resolved quickly where possible including replacing a faulty tv box within 2 hours!

Review about: Charter Communications Triple Play Bundle.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more The Womens Building - The Maestrapeace The Womens Building "Juana Alicia, Miranda Bergman, Edythe Boone, Susan Kelk Cevantes, Meera Desai, Yvonne Littleton and Irene Perez, The Maestrapeace, 1994 Emma Roper June 29, 2017 1088 word count In 2012, David..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more