Manufacturer: Charter Communications Category: Tv Services Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
i am a landlord of 2 apartments that had time warner cable witch was the best service for tv and internet however charter bought out time warner cable and now our service is so terrible we are switching to dish network for tv and to hughesnet for internet the problems...

Anonymous You are a landlord of 2 apartment but only have 750.00 in your back account? Why are you not believable.

I liked
  • Telling them off
  • Time warner cable
I didn't like
  • Service
  • No compensation for faulty product
Reply to reviews

Charter Communications Cable Tv Service Review

Worked a long shift can't even watch tv DOWN again worst cabble i have ever had i cant even get a paper channel station guide i think we should all cancel and go wirh another company.spectrum took over time warner i think they are getting to big and greety for there own good

1.5
My cable service was not working for over 2hours. I called and they are supposingly working on it. I asked to make a complaint and they cut me off. All i see charter cable cutting down satelite companies for their down times. For over 3weeks sound goes off and the picture goes on and off. Does that look like charter is no better.

Charter Communications Cable Tv Service Review

Cable is ridiculously expensive and it does not work constantly pixeleen going out not viewable not use the phone and for the cost it's ridiculous. Customer service for issues poor and just a sad state of affairs because no competition in the area.