1.8
Coverage Area

OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found.He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told him several times I didn't want a lot of holes in the siding and gig rigged a clamp to the side of power box left wires exposed o weather and my dogs to get at.

Then he took down a section of my finished ceiling exposing multiple wires and left to sections just hanging and left a section open were my cat could get up in ( he can jump onto the top of my 7 ft china cabinet)he then drilled holes into concrete foundation.Then the two guys that place the cable under ground didn't ring front doorbell to let me know they were there popped my fence that has a lock on it looked like someone from Texas Chainsaw Massacre scary

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of charter communications installation from Charter Communications and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Charter Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Charter Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments