OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found.He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told him several times I didn't want a lot of holes in the siding and gig rigged a clamp to the side of power box left wires exposed o weather and my dogs to get at.
Then he took down a section of my finished ceiling exposing multiple wires and left to sections just hanging and left a section open were my cat could get up in ( he can jump onto the top of my 7 ft china cabinet)he then drilled holes into concrete foundation.Then the two guys that place the cable under ground didn't ring front doorbell to let me know they were there popped my fence that has a lock on it looked like someone from Texas Chainsaw Massacre scary
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Every time it rains cable doesn't work...."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."