Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am new to Charter, Charter is the only cable option in new home.First, they sent me an email offering free installation the day after my service was installed, I paid $40 for installation.

So, I called and they said we're sorry but we can't refund the charge. I pay $140/month for the "Gold" package with internet, cable and phone. All of my services have been intermittent for the past three months. I have had a total of 4 techs in my house, and two bucket trucks on my street.

They have replaced sections of line and a relay box with no improvement in service.

My problem has now been"escalated", I'm getting a supervisor today!I feel so lucky!

I think it's time for a dish.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "service stinks!" of charter communications installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $460. Charter Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charter communications installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charter Communications.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments

Northport, Alabama, United States #1237211

Some of my issues are resolved; however, my box starts flashing on and off and I have to reboot my box regularly to stop it; the last time I rebooted my DVR didn't work for two days. The service is pretty poor, I'm tired of calling them, being told be patient and waiting for service tech to arrive. Also, PC contacted me and said that I would be contacted by Charter as a result of my review, never happened.