Coverage Area

applied for internet service and was told a job presurvey was needed.A contract engineer game out and determined an extension of their facilities would be needed to provide service but saw no reason why we would have any problem getting service.

almost 3 weeks later I called customer service for an update and was told I would have to pay $40000 for about 500ft of cable on an established power company route needing no trimming.

Att doesn't serve my area or I would even give them a shot at providing service.If you live in a rural area like I do you will be SOL like us thanks to sprectrum or charter or whatever they are called today.

Review about: Charter Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No one called me to inform me of outrageous cost.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments

Charter Communications - I have been rescued from never ending term contracts! Charter Communications "For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got..." Read more Charter Communications Installation Review from Saint Peters, Missouri Charter Communications "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more