1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Apr 04

We are in 2018 and in January Charter Communications thru ERC Collections reported that I have a balance due to Time Warner of $627. The account was apparently opened in November 2013 and disconnected in December 2013.

ONE whole month and they reported that I had a huge balance? I have never had Time Warner who is now Spectrum in my area. The address they repeated to me is my current address and I HAVE NEVER had Time Warner. If I owed this amount of money in just one month why is it that I currently have Spectrum for my services?

Why would they report an alleged account from 2013 that they claimed was open for one month in ...January 2018. It doesn't make sense to me.

I have requested a dispute with Trans Union and see where this goes. Charter Communication is a ripoff and not verifying if someone's identity have been compromised.

Original review posted by user Apr 04

We are in 2018 and in January Charter Communications thru ERC Collections reported that I have a balance due to Time Warner of $627. The account was apparently opened in November 2013 and disconnected in 2013.

Why would they report an alleged account from 2013 that they claimed was open for one month in January 2018. It doesn't make sense to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Charter Communications Account.

Reason of review: false credit reporting.

Preferred solution: Remove false reporting from my credit report.

I didn't like: Flase credit reporting.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 04.

Comments