2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Am being forced to accept Spectrum Cable in one of two (2) apartments I own, and in which I do not need it. This is going to cost me $864 annually, for a service I simply don't need in that unit.

Spectrum's cable service is fine and the internet service is fine, too. The latter--while much faster than Verizon, which I also have--is nothing outstanding. Numbers are much higher than Verizon, but performance is identical.

Modem arrived overnight, and should have been easy to install, but I ended up having to request a service call because the modem didn't work. Very pleasant installer told me that the wiring and splitter were outdated, and provided newer versions.

Sorry it's hard to come up with 100 words of complaints! Service is okay, but forcing people to take it is not.

Review about: Charter Communications Spectrum Bundle.

Reason of review: Charged for service I don't need.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Overnight delivery of modem and fast installation.

Comments

I have read of this happening in state of CA. I will tell you, if charter speckedcum tried to force carriage of TV in this house, I would drop off their modem and they would be shown the door.

Even if I had to visit library to use the Internet, that's what I would do. Product tying should be illegal.