3.8

For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got me obligated to their contracts somehow or the other.When I was almost convinced that there is simply no cable provider who can offer a decent TV package without a bizarre term commitment, I happened to find out about Charter Spectrum cable service.

Without exaggerating or being too overwhelmed by my positive emotions, the Triple Play Select package by Charter Spectrum is an ideal combination of both value and affordability. It simply has no term commitment and charges a very competitive price for its services with a free DVR service and internet modem.

I am extremely thankful to the website (http://www.charterbundledeals.com/Default.aspx) that helped me find this cable provider.

I strongly recommend everyone to buy cable TV without any contract or term commitment.

This reviewer shared experience about "no term contracts" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Charter Communications and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about charter communications tv guide from Charter Communications was advertising , but reviewer liked initial price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charter Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Charter Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments

i really did like charter but they have raised my bill and i have basic tv and internet and phone, well for basic tv gonna cost me 85.96, internet 53.99, phone 19.99 wtf people dont have money just to watch tv it's really a dam shame these people are so dam greedy, i am cancel all of it i will do with out and the other are just as bad. very upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!