For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got me obligated to their contracts somehow or the other.When I was almost convinced that there is simply no cable provider who can offer a decent TV package without a bizarre term commitment, I happened to find out about Charter Spectrum cable service.

Without exaggerating or being too overwhelmed by my positive emotions, the Triple Play Select package by Charter Spectrum is an ideal combination of both value and affordability. It simply has no term commitment and charges a very competitive price for its services with a free DVR service and internet modem.

I am extremely thankful to the website (http://www.charterbundledeals.com/Default.aspx) that helped me find this cable provider.

I strongly recommend everyone to buy cable TV without any contract or term commitment.

Review about: Charter Spectrum Triple Play Select.

I liked: Initial price.

I didn't like: Advertising.

3.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No Term Contracts / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Submit review

Comments

i really did like charter but they have raised my bill and i have basic tv and internet and phone, well for basic tv gonna cost me 85.96, internet 53.99, phone 19.99 wtf people dont have money just to watch tv it's really a dam shame these people are so dam greedy, i am cancel all of it i will do with out and the other are just as bad. very upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!