Charter Communications - I have been rescued from never ending term contracts!

For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got me obligated to their contracts somehow or the other.When I was almost convinced that there is simply no cable provider who can offer a decent TV package without a bizarre term commitment, I happened to find out about Charter Spectrum cable service.

Without exaggerating or being too overwhelmed by my positive emotions, the Triple Play Select package by Charter Spectrum is an ideal combination of both value and affordability. It simply has no term commitment and charges a very competitive price for its services with a free DVR service and internet modem.

I am extremely thankful to the website ( that helped me find this cable provider.

I strongly recommend everyone to buy cable TV without any contract or term commitment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Charter Spectrum Triple Play Select
Review category
review #810709 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Charter Communications? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 05 #1139872

i really did like charter but they have raised my bill and i have basic tv and internet and phone, well for basic tv gonna cost me 85.96, internet 53.99, phone 19.99 wtf people dont have money just to watch tv it's really a dam shame these people are so dam greedy, i am cancel all of it i will do with out and the other are just as bad. very upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.