I switched my phone to Charter after my old landline company failing to fix my phone line after 4 (yes, 4) attempts to do so.The tech came out, was in my basement for a while, then came up to say he was done.
I asked him to call my phone. When he did, it did not ring but went directly to voicemail. He went back downstairs, then came back up to say that he had forgotten to hook the new phone modem up to the phone line (!!!). He then called and it rang through.
He went back downstairs to check something, came back, said everything was working, and left. A few days later I realized I had not received any phone calls. I went to the basement and found the outgoing ethernet was now hooked in to the wrong jack on the phone modem. Even worse, though, was the way it had been connected - with a torn, falling apart wire.
Photo included!This, my friends, it the professional installation Charter does.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Landline Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."