Update by user Jul 19

Spectrum finally resolved the "technical" issue; Their technician had swapped IN/OUT cables in two different places, one coax and the other internet. The company did not resolve, or attempt to rectify the reimbursement issue, losses I had incurred, that I listed in my original complaint.

Original review posted by user Jun 19

For the last couple months my internet service has been going through the following stages: 1.The first stage was "Intermittent Service" where the internet connection disappears periodically and some of the devices, especially cell phones would not connect.

Spectrum's solution was to take the modem back to the store and exchange it (after many calls with multiple resetting of the modem and the connection) 2. The second stage was "Bad Service" where the connection to the internet became more down than up and two servicemen were unable to fix it (One of them changed the modem again) 3. The third stage was "No Internet" where access to the internet was and is non-existent. A serviceman visited us again and was unable to figure out the issue, he finally said that he would let the maintenance people (people that work on the towers 24/7) deal with it.

It has been 5 days and we still do not have internet. How could a huge company like Spectrum not have the expertise to resolve a simple issue like this?

Do they not care that their inaction is causing considerable harm to people that are paying them for the service?Well, guess what Spectrum or TWC whoever you are, if I cannot access the internet, I would not be able to make money to pay you any more .

Review about: Charter Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of care by employees about my business.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments