Internet speeds for the past week have been erratic. I'm paying $60 for 60 Mbps.

It's dropped as low as 1.5 Mbps and only peaks as high as 38 Mbps. I'm a computer technician. My router is working perfectly. I've done the usual power cycles.

and the problem persists. Called their "technician" that read from their script. They had no idea what they were doing. The only thing they offered was to have me pay an extra $5 a month for their router.

The freaking nerve... Account services won't change me back to my original monthly billing of $40 from before they supposedly increased their speeds.

Everyone I spoke to on the phone sounded like their IQ was room temperature at best. The people in charge of charter would not be missed if they suddenly vanished.

Product or Service Mentioned: Charter Communications Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Inconsistent, Integrity, Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2015.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1073942

You may have noticed lately that Charter has some problems. Their email service is problematical, full of bugs and slow.

I have heard of many complaints about their internet speeds. I don't know what is going on with them, but it doesn't bode well for their future.