On 4/28 my husband went to pay on our cable bill at the cullman Alabama location on hwy 278.He told the cashier the was paying the past due balance of $194.66 and paying half with my check and half with his.

He handed the girl my check which was made out to charter for $100. She looked at the numbers on it and gave it back. Then he tried to give her his check for the rest $94.66 and she snapped back that she didn’t need that because she had all the info. He thought she meant since he had used his check there before that they had the info.

Well today I see my bank account was debited for the $194.66 instead of the $100!!! How can that even be possible when my check was only made out for $100? And when he showed me my check there was nothing from charter on the back or front to show it had even been run so I had no way to tell. The receipt just shows paid $194.66 eft doesn’t even say which bank acct was used.

date 4/28/16, 3:08pm, cashier A27 horrible customer service!!!

You are never getting a check from me again, this is very shady plus my back account is overdrawn thanks to your inept cashier!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $95. This person is overall dissatisfied with Charter Communications. The most disappointing about charter communications customer care at Charter Communications was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charter Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Charter Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments