Well I have been with charter/spectrum for just under a month.Two days in a row for about 4-5 hours at about noon experienced tv outages .

Not only that during this time I had to use my data from my cell phone company which as you know you get charged for. Since I switched to charter the channels some times pixelate shutter or pause. When I called the said they will refund me for 2$ for each day of service which doesn't compensate the data charges I going to get. I am so mad I switched.

It was a waste of time and money. I am currently looking into either going back to my old service or doing business with direct TV. Like I said in the beginning I have been with charter under a month and this is the experience I have received. Wow!

I have never done business with a company that screws you over this quick in the relationship they usually wait a year or two.This just makes my decision easier.

Review about: Charter Communications Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments

Charter Communications - I have been rescued from never ending term contracts! Charter Communications "For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Charter Communications - Tv Service Review from Grandview, Washington Charter Communications "Every time it rains cable doesn't work...." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more