Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I get the Contract Buyout form?

Ihave signed up to get the triple play package and need to have the buy out form according to your Contract Buyout Information Email to me

#1900519
According to Wikipedia, Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company that provides their service under the brand of Spectrum. Please find the Contract Buyout Form following the link https://www.spectrum.com/content/dam/spectrum/residential/en/pdfs/contract-buyout/CSP_106_Contract_Buyout_Form_English_500_CT.pdf
Advertisements

can't log into email

by Katiria Bff

It does not matter where I try to log into my Charter.net account. I am not allowed to log in.

It has asked for new passwords which I have given it to no avail. It has been since MARCH that I have not had access to this account!!! Trying to find a way to get in touch with Charter is impossible!!!

Even when you go to a site that says there is a phone number there is no phone number listed!!! HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CHARTER???!!!

View

how can i get HD on my television?

1 answer
You can connect your high-definition (HD) Spectrum Receiver (cable box) to your television using either HDMI or component cables. Connect the power cord to the back of the receiver and plug it into a wall outlet. Connect one end of the coax cable to the cable wall outlet and the other end to the Cable In port on the HD receiver.
View

Why can't I send my email

by Azad Kcu

I keep getting an error report server error 554

View

can I get a refund for late fee

I missed to submit button for bill pay

1 answer
According to Charter Communications FAQs, late fees cannot be refunded.
View

How long will the technician be

I got the WiFi boxes and tried to set up by myself it didn’t work so they where having someone to come out because I called in yesterday they told me today 3 or 4 pmsomebody will be out it’s about to be 5 pm no one still here

1 answer
According to cabletv.com, Charter Communications now operate under the brand name Spectrum.
If you need help with your Spectrum Services, you may call Spectrum Support at 1-855-707-7328 or use their online chat service. You may also check out Spectrum In-Home WiFi Troubleshooting on the company website get support, troubleshoot your services and reset your equipment.
View

What is "Please run channel auto scan?

by Kirstyn Kay

Please un channel auto scan window came up. What is that, and how can I execute it?

View

Why is my internet constantly out?

by Stedman Gdt

What I just said...not even trying to meme, im serious.

View

Can I set up a payment arrangement with Spectrum?

In order to set up Auto Pay on Spectrum.net
  1.  Sign in as Head of Household.
  2.  Select Enroll in Auto Pay.
  3.  Enter your payment method details.
  4. Follow the prompts to complete enrollment.

You can also contact Charter Communications customer service by phone at 833-267-6094

Streaming tv

by Kathleene Auf

How many tv's can stream the spectrum tv app that you pay for per account.

Router

by Victoria Edj

Can I buy and use my own wireless router? I'm not happy with the one I have and I don't want to upgrade through you. I want to get my own to use that runs at 3200 AC.

telephone call records

by Nicholai Jfk

Hello, I am having a problem with prank phone calls that happen occasionally. I am quite sure where they come from but need a record of my phone calls to prove the source.

How do I obtain a record of my calls? Joe

TLCGO.COM ACTIVATE

by Aundria Kqu

I had it and now I can't find which cable company to use .Spectrum is not on there by its self. Which one will work ?

I pay for TLC and can't get TLCGO.COM/Activate. Not happy

cable service

by Shloma Dyu

We have been with Time Warner Spectrum for 14 yrs in Manhattan and will be moving to Philmont NY our address will be 47 Main Street Philmont 12565. Would it be possible to obtain service to this address please? Thank you Sarah and Arthur King

Billing

by Yong Ezw

Cancelling service the 15th of October - was told my bill would be pro-rated-just saw full amount of $120.40 taken out of my checking account-asking why?

View

Our cable has been out since 5 last night... when will it come back on????? Thank you

by Roni Xzx