Launch live chat I'll connect you with a live rep in a moment. First, please enter your first name.

re account number ################ from jaafari73@charter.net to tennille.chisolm@charter.com priorityescalationteam@chartercom.com cc sent 12 j Thanks, and your last name? JAAFARI Connected To Spectrum Service Rep: Margaret R A representative will be with you shortly... Thank you for contacting Spectrum, this is Margaret R. At the end of this interaction, you will be given the opportunity to provide feedback on my performance.

How may I assist you? RE: Account Number: ################ ----------------------------------------- From: jaafari73@charter.net To: "Tennille.Chisolm@charter.com", "PriorityEscalationTeam@chartercom.com" Cc: Sent: 12-Jan-#### 07:18:50 +#### Subject: BILL DISCREPANCY HI, THERE'S A DISCREPANCY ON MY BILL FOR THIS MONTH. ACCORDING T0 MY CURRENT SERVICES AND TAXES MY BILL SHOW BE $73.18. NOT $118.17 MY INTERNET WAS REINSTALLED, BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE INTO MY APT.

CHANGED HIS MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE, SO I HAD TO CALL FOR A TECH TO INSTALL MY SERVICE AGAIN. UPON SPEAKING WITH THE REP. HE OR SHE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A FEE FOR INSTALLATION, BUT WHEN THE TECH ARRIVED HE BROUGHT IT UP. I HAD TO CALL IN HIS PRESENCE TO CHARTER CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THIS FEE SINCE THE REP.

NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A FEE, WHOEVER THE MANAGER JUST DISREGARDED THE FEE. ALSO THE TECH INSTALLED THE INTERNET, BUT THERE WERE ISSUES WITH THE INTERNET. I HAD TO CALL SEVERAL DAYS AND TRY TO GET IT RESOLVED WITH YOUR AGENTS. I BASICALLY GOT THE RUN AROUND.

I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER AND THE WIFY WAS ACTING UP. WE TRIED TROUBLED SHOOTING SEVERAL TIMES AND ALL THEY KEPT TELLING ME WAS THAT IT WAS MY COMPUTER. SOMEHOW ON MY OWN I WAS ABLE TO RESOLVE IT. SO IT WAS NO HELP !

ALSO THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE INTERNET IN THIS AREA IN DEC. FOR 6 DAYS.BASICALLY FROM THE TIME THE TECH INSTALLED THE SERVICE AND THE PROBLEM WITH SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE IN THIS STREET. PLUS THE OTHER TROUBLE SHOOTING STUFF WITH EVERYTHING. WE BASICALLY HAD NO RELIABLE SERVICE FOR 10 DAYS.

I CALLED AND THEY STATED THAT THERE WOULD BE SOME ADJUSTMENTS CREDITS DUE TO THE SITUATION. I'M SURE THERE'S NOTES AND DOCS. REGARDING ALL THIS. PLUS ALL THE TIMES I CALLED THE TECHS.

PLEASE REVIEW AND I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ATTENTION ON THIS MATTER. I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND ALWAYS PAID ON TIME. I UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS RAISED THE INTERNET FEE AND I UNDERSTAND. I'M KINDLY ASKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE REGARDING THIS MATTER.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND PROVIDE ME WITH THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS ON THIS BILL IF YOU HAVE A QUESTIONS , PLEASE CALL ME AT ###-##-####2. THANK YOU, MOULAY EL JAAFARI Current Charges Current Services $69.99 Taxes, Fees and Charges $3.18 Total Due by 1/05/18 $118.17 Hello Mr. Jaafari This chat is encrypted for your privacy and protection. Numbers may display encrypted or hidden on your side, however we are able to see them.

How may I assist you? REGARDING MY BIL I am sorry you are having problems with your bill. I would be glad to help you with that. While I am pulling everything up for us today Mr.

Jaafari, just for future reference you do always have www.Spectrum.net/accountoverview for any self help if you ever need it. What question did you have about your bill? THERE'S A DISCREPANCY ON MY BILL FOR THIS MONTH. ACCORDING T0 MY CURRENT SERVICES AND TAXES MY BILL SHOW BE $73.18.

NOT $118.17 MY INTERNET WAS REINSTALLED, BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE INTO MY APT. CHANGED HIS MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE, SO I HAD TO CALL FOR A TECH TO INSTALL MY SERVICE AGAIN. UPON SPEAKING WITH THE REP. HE OR SHE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A FEE FOR INSTALLATION, BUT WHEN THE TECH ARRIVED HE BROUGHT IT UP.

I HAD TO CALL IN HIS PRESENCE TO CHARTER CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THIS FEE SINCE THE REP. NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A FEE, WHOEVER THE MANAGER JUST DISREGARDED THE FEE. ALSO THE TECH INSTALLED THE INTERNET, BUT THERE WERE ISSUES WITH THE INTERNET. I HAD TO CALL SEVERAL DAYS AND TRY TO GET IT RESOLVED WITH YOUR AGENTS.

I BASICALLY GOT THE RUN AROUND. I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER AND THE WIFY WAS ACTING UP. WE TRIED TROUBLED SHOOTING SEVERAL TIMES AND ALL THEY KEPT TELLING ME WAS THAT IT WAS MY COMPUTER. SOMEHOW ON MY OWN I WAS ABLE TO RESOLVE IT.

SO IT WAS NO HELP ! ALSO THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE INTERNET IN THIS AREA IN DEC. FOR 6 DAYS.BASICALLY FROM THE TIME THE TECH INSTALLED THE SERVICE AND THE PROBLEM WITH SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE IN THIS STREET. PLUS THE OTHER TROUBLE SHOOTING STUFF WITH EVERYTHING.

WE BASICALLY HAD NO RELIABLE SERVICE FOR 10 DAYS. I CALLED AND THEY STATED THAT THERE WOULD BE SOME ADJUSTMENTS CREDITS DUE TO THE SITUATION. I'M SURE THERE'S NOTES AND DOCS. REGARDING ALL THIS.

PLUS ALL THE TIMES I CALLED THE TECHS. PLEASE REVIEW AND I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ATTENTION ON THIS MATTE I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND ALWAYS PAID ON TIME. I UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS RAISED THE INTERNET FEE AND I UNDERSTAND. I'M KINDLY ASKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE REGARDING THIS MATTER.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND PROVIDE ME WITH THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS ON THIS BILL One moment please while I look at the notes on the account. IT'S LATE! ID RATHER TAKE CARE OF THIS LATER I'VE HAD THIS KINDA OF PROBLEM HAPPEN IN THE PAST AND WHAT USSUALLY HAPPENS IS THAT THE AGENTS DON'T DOCUMENT EVRYTHING THAT OCCCURRED BUT THERE'S ALWAYS THE QUALITY CONTROL I'm not showing where you had spoke to an agent and they agreed to remove the install charge. You can call us after 630am eastern time if you like.

THAT YOU CAN REFER TO OF COURSE IF NOT THERE When you call in, you can ask for the billing department. IT;S NOT IN THERE BEST INTEREST YOU CAN ASK THE INSTALLER, HE SEEMED PRETY HONEST AND HE WAS WITNESS I'm not showing where they said they were going to waive the fee for install. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP. LISTEN TO THE PHONE CALLS THERE IS A WAY OF DOING THAT If you like you can call in for that.

ARENT'S THE CALLS RECORDED CALL FOR WHAT ? TO LISTEN TO THE CALLS If you want the calls reviewed then you will need to call in for that. DON'T THE AGENTS AND TECHS DOC CALLS WHO DO I SPEAK TO That is why you were charged for the tech coming out. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO REVIEW THE CALLS FROM DEC BUT YOUR AGENT FAILED TO SAY THAT.

THAT'S WHY THE MANAGER OVER LOOKED IT THIS WAS IN DEC do see a fee for a trouble call for the tech coming out. DID YOU READ THE LETTER ? OK. THNAKS I can have that trouble call fee waived as a one-time courtesy.

TROUBLE CALLS? Yes, the tech came out for a trouble call and charged you $45 for coming out. I have that fee reversed as a 1-time courtesy. I can have that trouble call fee waived as a one-time courtesy.

TROUBLE CALLS? Yes, the tech came out for a trouble call and charged you $45 for coming out. I have that fee reversed as a 1-time courtesy. It will take few days to see it reversed online and you will see a credit on your next bill.

The amount of this bill is $73.17 messenger RE: Account Number: ----------------------------------------- From: jaafari73@charter.net To: "Tennille.Chisolm@charter.com", "PriorityEscalationTeam@chartercom.com" Cc: Sent: 12-Jan-2018 07:18:50 +0000 Subject: BILL DISCREPANCY HI, THERE'S A DISCREPANCY ON MY BILL FOR THIS MONTH. ACCORDING T0 MY CURRENT SERVICES AND TAXES MY BILL SHOW BE $73.18. NOT $118.17 MY INTERNET WAS REINSTALLED, BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE INTO MY APT. CHANGED HIS MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE, SO I HAD TO CALL FOR A TECH TO INSTALL MY SERVICE AGAIN.

UPON SPEAKING WITH THE REP. HE OR SHE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A FEE FOR INSTALLATION, BUT WHEN THE TECH ARRIVED HE BROUGHT IT UP. I HAD TO CALL IN HIS PRESENCE TO CHARTER CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THIS FEE SINCE THE REP. NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT A FEE, WHOEVER THE MANAGER JUST DISREGARDED THE FEE.

ALSO THE TECH INSTALLED THE INTERNET, BUT THERE WERE ISSUES WITH THE INTERNET. I HAD TO CALL SEVERAL DAYS AND TRY TO GET IT RESOLVED WITH YOUR AGENTS. I BASICALLY GOT THE RUN AROUND. I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER AND THE WIFY WAS ACTING UP.

WE TRIED TROUBLED SHOOTING SEVERAL TIMES AND ALL THEY KEPT TELLING ME WAS THAT IT WAS MY COMPUTER. SOMEHOW ON MY OWN I WAS ABLE TO RESOLVE IT. SO IT WAS NO HELP ! ALSO THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE INTERNET IN THIS AREA IN DEC.

FOR 6 DAYS.BASICALLY FROM THE TIME THE TECH INSTALLED THE SERVICE AND THE PROBLEM WITH SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE IN THIS STREET. PLUS THE OTHER TROUBLE SHOOTING STUFF WITH EVERYTHING. WE BASICALLY HAD NO RELIABLE SERVICE FOR 10 DAYS. I CALLED AND THEY STATED THAT THERE WOULD BE SOME ADJUSTMENTS CREDITS DUE TO THE SITUATION.

I'M SURE THERE'S NOTES AND DOCS. REGARDING ALL THIS. PLUS ALL THE TIMES I CALLED THE TECHS. PLEASE REVIEW AND I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ATTENTION ON THIS MATTER.

I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND ALWAYS PAID ON TIME. I UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS RAISED THE INTERNET FEE AND I UNDERSTAND. I'M KINDLY ASKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE REGARDING THIS MATTER. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND PROVIDE ME WITH THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS ON THIS BILL IF YOU HAVE A QUESTIONS , PLEASE CALL ME AT 323/605/6492.

THANK YOU, MOULAY EL JAAFARI FB CHAT : Current Charges urrent Services $69.99 Taxes, Fees and Charges $3.18 Total Due by 1/05/18 $118.17 CHARTER: Thank you for this information. I have read this. I can not pull up the account information with the number you provided. I need to see what is happening on the account before I can advise on what will happen.

Can you please send me the account holders name and service address? -Charlie MOULAY EL JAAFARI 1388 MARTIN LUTHER KING AVE #09 MLK, LONG BECAH, CA 90813 THE MANAGER TOLD ME TO CALL TOMORROW SO THAT HE CAB REVIEW ALL THE CALLS CAUSE AS ALWAYS THE AGENTS DON'T DOC THATS WHAT QUALITY CONTROL IS FOR? ARENT THE CALL RECORDED ? I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE THANKS Idon't understand.

What made you reach out to us here, if you already have someone working with you towards a resolution? -Charlie mj: CAUSE HE KEEPS ON TELLING ME THAT THERE IS NO DOCUMENATION THAT THERE THE AGENT FAILED TO MENTIONED THE FEE SO BASICALLY I'M A LIAR ACCORDING TO HIM CHARTER: Do you have a manager pulling the calls for you? -Charlie MJ: WHAT? CALLS?

THATS WHAT HE SAID TO CALL TOMORROW TO REVIEW THE CALLS NOT ME THATS WHAT YOU MEAN CHARTER: Do you have a manager pulling the calls for you? -Charlie mj: WHAT? CALLS? THATS WHAT HE SAID TO CALL TOMORROW TO REVIEW THE CALLS NOT ME THATS WHAT YOU MEAN charter: I am asking you, if you have a manager pulling/reviewing the calls that were made by you to our company.

We do not have access to phone records here, I would wait until you spoke with a manager for the next steps.

They will have more information regarding the calls and the process things you want handled. -Charlie

Product or Service Mentioned: Charter Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments