3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have listened to your music for years and one of the most Hear Felt station this time of year is your Sounds Of The Season MC., but I have to tell you that most of the music this station plays is for the very young and I don't know how many young people listen to this station, but I have to bet that it's not a lot. I know that there are hundreds of wonderful old Christmas songs out there that Spectrum can put togehter so that us OLDER GENERATION could enjoy ALL WEEK and have some Great old Memories.

I have been a customer of yours for a VERY LONG time.

Please consider a CHANGE. Thank you, Cathy Essex @ ceessex@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about "spectrum mc" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Charter Communications. The most disappointing about charter communications sounds of the season radio station at Charter Communications was your sound of the seasons choices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charter Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Charter Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments