Spectrum will NOT honor their Promises hide this posting In March of 2016, the office of the President of Bright House made a promise to me that my bill would be a certain price for the next year and would not change. In the fall of 2016, we all got letters telling us that they were going to financially RAPE all of their customers as Spectrum takes over.

THEY DID. The raised my price by more than $20 per month and then told me they would not honor the promise made to me. If you feel the same way I do, CALL Spectrum and demand a better price. Maybe if we all call them and bother the living *** out of them, they will actually give us the price they give to new customers.

Oh yes, internet, cable tv (200+ channels) and home phone for $69.00 and change for 12 months. This is ONLY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS, those of us who have been loyal customers are being told that $125 is the LOWEST they can take us and if we switch out of the "Bright House" service, they would charge us $165.00 a month. LET'S STAND TOGETHER!

and make this company give in to it's long-time customers. LET'S FIGHT BACK FOR ONCE!

Review about: Charter Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1276276

Yes, they are the worst! When I called about my $20 a month price hike, the customer service rep stated, "Well, you can always go somewhere else." Yeah, I would, but since you are the only cable provider in the area, I'm stuck.