3.8K views

I have been waiting almost 6 months for my check . They said they would buyout my contract if I signed up.

I did and now I can't get anyone to tell me when or if I will get a refund. It is a scam and I think they lied to me. Very poor customer service in this matter. I have tried contacting them and I get the run around.

They asked me to fax additional information which I did.

A Jessica gave me her number to call her but her phone is always full and can't leave any information. I believe they really do not care.

Review about: Charter Communications Bundle.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Lies of a promise.

Comments

I have the same problem with the buy out plan. Two different people told me that if I came back to Spectrum that they would pay my early termination fees from AT&T.

It has been since April and still no money. I also sent in two sets of papers!

I sent my other payments into your office one month ago with my bills starting cancelled on both .I am getting late fees on my last bills what am I supposed to do.when are you going to send my check. Get a hold of me Dave horn 937 707 8799.I had spectrum installed Aug 15 2018 they said 4 to 6 weeks it has been 8 weeks

I have filled there form out 6 times on line that they had me open on mycheck@spectrum.com and now they want me to buy PDF file to send the form in to them, what a joke they are.

to Anonymous #1575964

All yiu have to do is take a picture of yoyr bill from previous contract and you have to print the paoer out go to library or home or office fillit out taje a pic add both of then to tge same enail and send to the email tgats all you will get an email thats what i did its only been 5 days and my check is already mailed so i dont know where you get your info from

I had my check is less than 2 weeks from submission time.

We've been waiting for our contact to be bought out. Its been since February and cannot even get a response.

I've opened multiple tickets and all they've done is close them out, saying they're duplicates. Then I keep being told that the "Contract Buyout" team will be contacting me within 2 business days. Then today I call and I'm told that it can take up to 7 days for them to respond.

It's been almost 6 months and I'm guessing that they're not paying it. I will also complain to the BBB, thanks for the suggestion to do that.

I waited for 3 months for my check. Called numerous times and got no where. I filed a complaint to the BBB and got my check within the week

to Courtney #1511513

BBB?

to Courtney #1521739

I'm going on 3 months waiting for my buy out money to pay Direct TV,

I have been waiting to receive my buyout check since February, I received email conformation number and was told 5 to 10 days, this has caused Dish to put my account into collection. I will be filing a formal complaint with the Ohio Attorney generals office this is the biggest crock of liars that I have ever heard of or seen in my lifetime SCAMMERS!

still waiting on my check but not as long as other irate customers. Mine is exactly two months.

Once these companies get you in their pocket , time doesn't matter. Come on Spectrum , pay the people now !!!!

I have not received my check from March to now

I have been waiting for my contract buyout check since April, I have given up with Spectrum and their lies. I have contacted a lawyer about starting a class action lawsuit.

to Mike M #1514108

Yes , I am having the same issue. I been waiting over 2 months.

The other company put me in collections. Spectrum is all a lier. Scam.

Put me in the class action law suite. This is the worst company ever.

I have been waiting for months. I was told through their reps that its a six week process.

On the eve of my six weeks i received an email saying I did not send them all the forms. And I spoke with a rep who said I was good and that they would push mines forward because he seen that i have been waiting.I then resubmit the same documentation and only to receive a email saying that they were swarmed with more then expected refunds and to bear with them while assuring that they are working to get us those refunds. Now we are on 5 plus months and I had to move .

So i transferred my services to another home in the same area and again was greeted with an email saying that Im not longer eligible for the refund because i disconnected my service/ when i only transferred my services.. should i report this to BBB?

same here waited since january .. report this to BBB

Same here, *** service, worst “product” we have ever signed up for!!! Will not continue with them with or without the check that they “promised”!!!

Same here. Mailed form in April.

Still have received nothing. called SPECTRUM, and no one knows anything. tried to get a phone number for CHARTER, No phone number!

Last cable provider is sending me bills stating delinquent $350.00. will be reporting them to Better Business Bureau!!!

I have been waiting for my Contract Buyout Amount since May 9, 2018. I have copies of all items sent to Spectrum on that date and have not heard anything.

A T & T continues to bill me for the final bill which is only $37.07. The Buyout Form I sent, for which I have confirmation via email from you has not been sent out to me as yet.

It has not been a month.Please let me know when I might be receiving that amount. Customer Service Please !!!!

to Element Restoration #1496487

I've read all of the responses and pissed off messages on here and I'm confused. I just talked to somebody yesterday they said they were backed up for the large amount of people requesting a buyout and that everything just got processed and is being approved and the process is moving along I've been waiting 3 months but they've kept in contact with me via email and any time I've called