I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc.I had just paid my monthly bill (in advance, as required) and ended up with a $44.33 credit.
After 4 phone calls and a complaint with BBB, Charter tells me I have a $12.33 credit because the deducted $30 for a modem (which I purchased from the local Charter office for $70.00 to avoid rental charges). I told them I owned the equipment and asked why they didn't charge me for rental if it was theirs and asked them to identify THEIR equip with Serial Number. After several minutes silence, Melanie said she would have to call me back. If you need to call Charter, call their Corp.
HQ at 888-266-7618 instead of the number they ask you to call.It wont help but at least they speak English you can understand
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."