1.9
Coverage Area

For months we had problems with our Charter internet.At the time I was attending college online.

For at least 5 months our speed would drop in the evenings to where it was unusable. I would have to find somewhere that had Wi-Fi in order to take tests and finish my school work while I was paying high prices for internet service. We made multiple phone calls to customer service. Almost always the problem was our fault.

One time I was told we needed to reinstall IE on every laptop. The call that got me though (wish I recorded this) was when I was working with the tech to test the connection to the modem. The tech was pinging the modem and he kept saying everything was fine. I asked him to hold on a second and completely disconnected my modem from everything (power, connection etc.) I asked the tech if he could try the ping again while I held the totally disconnected modem in my hand.

The tech stated the ping came back great just as before.

Charter just wants your money and does not care if they provide their customers with the service they are paying for. The problem was eventually resolved.

I saw Charter trucks in the neighborhood and asked them what they were doing.I was told the whole neighborhood was having connection issues for some time due to faulty equipment on the pole.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Charter Communications. The most disappointing about charter communications internet service at Charter Communications was very poor customer service, excuses and integrity , but reviewer liked initial price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charter Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Charter Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments