real bad time with charter,falsely billed me for services i did not recieve,lied about billing,tried to charge me for services i did not agree to,,,$89.00 bundel cost me $258.00 a month.internet down more then up,low stations on tv are so bad you cant watch them..and i gave up a good company (dish),what a dumn a_ s_.i really dont have anything good to say about charter,except if you decide to spend your money with them be careful,they will try to cheat and decieve you,check your bill every month and stay on top of it..................

Review about: Charter Communications Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments

i have had problems with my cable for several days, i call them they send out some jerks that don't know what is wrong and just give me some bull and leave.well now i have been on hold for over 1 and half hours listening to a *** recording and i don't have any cable at all.

the picture is black. i am just lucky i don't have their telephone or on line.

they are the only cable in long beach, ca so i am stuck with them since i live in an apartment.where do i report them

I do apologize about the problem you are having and we would like to help.

Please email us at umatter2charter@chartercom.com with your issue along with your account information (acct #, telephone and address) we will escalate this immediately.

Please include in the title of your email this is from my3cent and in the body of your email include the link to your my3cent claim.