I am in the process of taking legal action against Charter Communications in Grants Pass, Oregon for publishing my "unlisted" phone number.They wrongfully published it in the Phone Book along with my address as well as information call service by phone, which has put myself and family in jeopardy and in a dangerous situation due to a criminal stocker.

Please let me know how to approach this situation if you have any ideas on how to maximise their payment and compensation to me, as well as expedite the entire process. If there was any other company available for these services in our area I would cancel Charter altogether, but they have a complete monopoly in our service area and all of their customer service reps are inadequate and extremely rude, probably due to poor training and company politics.

To this point they have offered absolutely no compensation for damages to myself and my family.What a shame, as they have so much potential, but no credibility or skills!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of privacy policy. Charter Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned privacy policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charter Communications.

Had an Experience with Charter Communications?

Comments